Using left over baptism water

Hola familia!

Oh yeah, I guess that's right. I passed my half way mark this week! Whaaat??? Definitely don't feel like I've been here 9 months! Does it feel like a whole baby to you guys? Wow, you're finally in the new house!! haha don't know how you've kept under the radar Dad, but glad to know you and Ez are going to be together (in primary), Mom!! Sorry about Harv, cam, but I'm pretty sure he still remembers me because I'm the fun sister!! haha sad to hear about the friends, jar, but glad to hear about the lack of competition! The struggle is real, Mo! haha. Keep reading your scriptures and developing that love! *insert crying noises* JJ!!!! How did you get so big????? How did you get old enough to get the priesthood and go to Mutual??? haha I also hope my week was more interesting hahaha, go outside and enjoy the Washington air quality!

First off, I'd like to testify that baptism saves lives. Spiritually and Physically. Thanks to a baptism last weekend, and the people who didn't drain the font, we were able to put to use the left over water and use the church bathrooms when there wasn't any water in Tapachula! Aka thanks to a baptism, we survived the week without water! #miraclesarereal Haha happy to say that water is in the picture again in our house!

Investigator family

And that was only the start of the miracles! At looooong last, we found He_! He_, Hermana Rosita's street contact! Turns out they've been out of town for three weeks for vacations and that's why we haven't been able to find them. We were super excited to teach them again, until they told us that they're going back to their grandparents house until classes start again in three weeks... </3 and then to top off the bad luck, Ma_ and Ca_ are moving to a town called Tuxtla Chico this week, that's about 45 minutes away. But our district leader is one of the elders there, so we at least still get to hear about their progress.

But anyways, back to the miracles. We were a little bummed after finding all that out, but we said a specific prayer afterwards that in that same hour we could find new investigators that would be able and ready to progress. The very next person that we contacted was a young girl named Fr_ who is absolutely golden! We talked with her and her older sister Mi_ and they were super friendly and super open to receive us! Fr_ actually went once to our church with a friend! We're super excited to keep working with these sisters and know they're going to progress fast!

We also had a multizona conference with President Doman. The Doman's are seriously awesome! They're motivating us a ton and the baptisms in the mission are literally doubling from last month! And I got to interpret for Sister Doman in the sisters meeting, so that was super cool! Except, JJ, I did a major Spanish fail. I have indeed regressed back to Spanish fails. I'm not even going to tell you guys what I accidentally said because I'm still embarrassed hahahaha. And then afterwards I accidentally called Hermana Maldonado Hermana Malvado, which means evil.... #facepalm

Read the Book of Mormon, make good choices, and keep the commandments, and PRAY!

con amor,

Hermana Larsen

Hermana Larsen with cute kids!

Visiting a family

Family selfie

Looks hot!

Happy sister missionaries

Welcome to the jungle!

There is actually a house in the jungle on the left of the road - look closely

Nice to have sunshine!

Comments

  1. We love reading about your missionary journey - what a blessing for you and for all of us as we feel of your testimony and faith that lifts and encourages us as well. Keep up the great work. Love and hugs from Walla Walla -

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Una Semana Fantastica

Requirements for baptism