I've never sweat more in my life
Hey guys! So we didn't have any time on Monday to write because we had to travel to Tuxtla on Monday for a leadership counsel that we had today. I only have a couple of minutes to write, but I'm still alive! Haha president George showed me the your message on Facebook.
Long story short for my week is sweat. I've never sweat more in my life, but it's awesome! Our area in Tapachula is mostly city with the outskirts being straight up jungle. It's beautiful! And my companion Hermana Gomez is awesome! I'll give you guys more details on Monday because we have to run and catch the bus back to Tapachula again.
But love you guys and hope you have a great week!
Long story short for my week is sweat. I've never sweat more in my life, but it's awesome! Our area in Tapachula is mostly city with the outskirts being straight up jungle. It's beautiful! And my companion Hermana Gomez is awesome! I'll give you guys more details on Monday because we have to run and catch the bus back to Tapachula again.
But love you guys and hope you have a great week!
Comments
Post a Comment