Sad to be leaving Bonanza :(
Hola Familia!
My time's going to be cut short again today because of transfers and unfortunately I picked a really slow computer today :( but it's been a couple of crazy weeks! But to let you know the important stuff TRANSFERS dun dun dun!
I just got back from Tuxtla but will shortly be leaving again! I'm being sent to be a sister training leader again in the Tuxtla Mactumatza stake, but I don't know what my ward is called haha. I'm going to be with Hermana Rivera who was actually in my zone before, so I'm excited about that! But I'm super sad to be leaving Bonanza and especially Hermana Bastián! I've really loved being with her this transfer and learned so much from her!
I have a MILLION pictures I'm trying to upload too, but this triste computer won't let me do anything! But I promise a long letter next week with a million pictures :)
Love you guys un BUEN!
Hermana Larsen
My time's going to be cut short again today because of transfers and unfortunately I picked a really slow computer today :( but it's been a couple of crazy weeks! But to let you know the important stuff TRANSFERS dun dun dun!
I just got back from Tuxtla but will shortly be leaving again! I'm being sent to be a sister training leader again in the Tuxtla Mactumatza stake, but I don't know what my ward is called haha. I'm going to be with Hermana Rivera who was actually in my zone before, so I'm excited about that! But I'm super sad to be leaving Bonanza and especially Hermana Bastián! I've really loved being with her this transfer and learned so much from her!
I have a MILLION pictures I'm trying to upload too, but this triste computer won't let me do anything! But I promise a long letter next week with a million pictures :)
Love you guys un BUEN!
Hermana Larsen
Comments
Post a Comment