Looking for change in his life

Hola familia!

Today's been super crazy because we had to come to Tuxtla again for another Leadership Conference and we're in the mission home right now. And we're about to eat HAMBURGERS!!!!!! YEEESSS!!! So I don't have a lot of time to write, but short update from my week: we've been experiencing a ton of opposition in the baptism of Da_. Her grandma fell down the stairs right before her baptism. So please pray that she can be baptized this week!!

We've been sad that a lot of our investigators are leaving for vacations or moving, but we had a super awesome miracle yesterday! well, more like earlier this week. We contacted a man named Ed_, who I honestly didn't expect to be very interested, but we started talking with him and it turns out he's been looking for change in his life. He drinks a lot and he's been trying for a long time to stop, but hasn't  been able to. We had a couple of really special lessons with him this week, and he came to church, without us passing by  to pick him up and he brought his girlfriend! And two young kids people (I don't know what they call young people in English) that we've been teaching named Se_ and Na_ also came! So we're super excited about that and super excited for this week!

Sorry I don't have more time! Love you guys!!

Hermana Larsen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Una Semana Fantastica

Un Otro Fantastic Semana