An eternal investigator would like to be baptized!
Hola Familia!!!
It's been another great week here in Terrazas! And also insanely busy. For starters, we're moms again!!! This week an almost brand new missionary was dropped off on our porch (almost literally), Hermana Bravo!!!!! Who we're training right now in trio, and she's from Peru, too cool!! It's actually really funny because there are a lot of words that are different in Peru and in Mexico, so I don't feel so alone in my Spanish fails ;) and on top of that, this week they took the sister training leaders out of the Tuxtla Mexico Zone and made us the sister training leaders of both the Tuxtla Mexico and Tuxtla Mactumatza zones. Which means double the meetings in everything! And did I mention that we're training on top of that? So basically this transfer is going to be insane. But it's going to be awesome! :)
We saw lots of miracles this week! One of the first ones being with an eternal investigator name Ad_. Ad_'s husband is a [church] member and she's been investigating the church and going every single Sunday and activity without fail for a year. She hasn't been baptized because she felt a lot of pressure from other people, members and missionaries alike, so everyone has given her some distance for a time. But this week we ate with her and her family and she expressed that after all of this time that she would like to be baptized! She doesn't have a date yet, but she's taken a HUGE step in finally making the decision! It's incredible how the Lord works with each one of us in his timing, which is so much better than our own! He knows us perfectly and knows what experiences are going to help us turn to him and return to him.
We've also been working with some less active families. We're working hard to increase the ward attendance and we've seen a lot of miracles with that. There are so many people that just need to know they are remembered, that haven't lost their testimonies, but just need that invitation to come back. We've also found some really great new investigators this week and I hope to have some great stories to tell you guys next week! But I can't think straight because I'm freaking out because CAMI'S ENGAGED!!!!!! I would have been less surprised if you told me Jarrad was engaged and he doesn't even have a girlfriend!!! Not like in a bad way, I just never thought this day would come!!!!!
But I love you guys, keep the commandments, choose the right, read the Book of Mormon, don't get engaged without me!
Hermana Larsen
It's been another great week here in Terrazas! And also insanely busy. For starters, we're moms again!!! This week an almost brand new missionary was dropped off on our porch (almost literally), Hermana Bravo!!!!! Who we're training right now in trio, and she's from Peru, too cool!! It's actually really funny because there are a lot of words that are different in Peru and in Mexico, so I don't feel so alone in my Spanish fails ;) and on top of that, this week they took the sister training leaders out of the Tuxtla Mexico Zone and made us the sister training leaders of both the Tuxtla Mexico and Tuxtla Mactumatza zones. Which means double the meetings in everything! And did I mention that we're training on top of that? So basically this transfer is going to be insane. But it's going to be awesome! :)
We saw lots of miracles this week! One of the first ones being with an eternal investigator name Ad_. Ad_'s husband is a [church] member and she's been investigating the church and going every single Sunday and activity without fail for a year. She hasn't been baptized because she felt a lot of pressure from other people, members and missionaries alike, so everyone has given her some distance for a time. But this week we ate with her and her family and she expressed that after all of this time that she would like to be baptized! She doesn't have a date yet, but she's taken a HUGE step in finally making the decision! It's incredible how the Lord works with each one of us in his timing, which is so much better than our own! He knows us perfectly and knows what experiences are going to help us turn to him and return to him.
We've also been working with some less active families. We're working hard to increase the ward attendance and we've seen a lot of miracles with that. There are so many people that just need to know they are remembered, that haven't lost their testimonies, but just need that invitation to come back. We've also found some really great new investigators this week and I hope to have some great stories to tell you guys next week! But I can't think straight because I'm freaking out because CAMI'S ENGAGED!!!!!! I would have been less surprised if you told me Jarrad was engaged and he doesn't even have a girlfriend!!! Not like in a bad way, I just never thought this day would come!!!!!
But I love you guys, keep the commandments, choose the right, read the Book of Mormon, don't get engaged without me!
Hermana Larsen
| The dog thinks he's smaller than he is |
| Hermanas in front of the temple |
| Yay - camera works! |
| Tacos Tuxtla! |
| How to eat tacos! |
| The trio of missionaries |
Comments
Post a Comment