I almost feel like I'm in my training again!

Hola Familia!!

Haha wow!!! Snow!!! I honestly can't even imagine what that feels like! I say as I'm sweating in a super hot cyber... haha wow! To answer your question, they know what snow is [here in Chiapas], but only from movies. No one has seen snow in person ever. Haha maybe that's an exaggeration, some people travel... And good news, I feel good! No, no one that has been giving me shots has been professionally trained in any way :) #mexico. Wow, JJ your week sounds awesome! Your Sundays sound like mine! Ez, why on earth do you get to miss 20 minutes of math????? Mo, #proartist, and don't die please! Cam, tell Patch I said feliz cumpleaños and give him socks for me too! Haha keep kickin butt, Jarrad! Dad, have fun in Salt Lake! Mom, no pressure but I'm going to be the judge of how well you teach the song in Spanish. ;)

Haha and yes, we went to a YSA (Young Single Adult) conference to promote our English class that we're going to start this week with a few other missionaries here in Tuxtla! I don't know if I've mentioned anything about it, but we're going to cancel our class in our church and teach a church program called English Connect in the institute building starting this week, so super excited about that!! And YSA conferences are hilarious when you're not YSA!

Hermana Tlachi is a beast! Honestly!! She's a super super hard worker! She's in her very last transfer, but that doesn't take away at all her focus from the work! And even though I've been here in the mission for a little while I'm learning so much from her! Haha I almost feel like I'm in my training again! Basically she's the bomb. This week we had to drop some investigators that weren't progressing, but we had some pretty cool miracles! I don't know if I mentioned Re_ last week, but he's a new investigator that we started teaching. He's about 40 something years old and his daughter is a member. And he's a missionary! Not officially ;) but he basically contacted his neighbor! He told her that we were teaching him and she was very interested and came to the last appointment that we had! She didn't go to church on Sunday, but he did!

Something that I've really loved about this week is seeing Hermana Te_ and Ar_ growing their testimonies and progressing more every day! I actually think it's so funny to compare Te_ before and now. She was so reluctant to be baptized before and now she's just on fire! Ar_ went out to visit with us this week and we visited Te_.  Hermana Te_ was very much like "share with me your testimony, I want to hear your testimony!" " I don't know why everyone doesn't want to be baptized". And in gospel principles class Ar_ was explaining how to pray to another investigator "it's easy". Being able to be a part of and see their experiences has strengthened my testimony of the truthfulness of the gospel and how much it truly can and does change us if we are willing to let it do so. There are so many people that don't know what they need in life is the gospel, and sometimes even we forget that, and that's why we are here. We have to help them understand the key to their happiness is in the teachings of Christ. I love the gospel and I am so grateful to have it in my life!

Hope you guys have a fantastica week! Read the Book of Mormon, keep the commandments, have fun!

Hermana Larsen



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Una Semana Fantastica

Requirements for baptism